Agnostic.com

3 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probable naive question: With 19 defendants, at what point does the number of guilty pleas/convictions establish that everyone involved in the established crimes are therefore guilty also ? 10 guilty, 12, 14 ? Maybe this is a nonsensical question. If everyone except Institutionalized Baby pleads guilty, is he essentially automatically guilty ?

Legally, you mean? I don't think it works that way because everyone is entitled to a trial in which they have to be proven guilty or else it's just hearsay.

I think the deals being given are pretty lenient right now so clearly they want the testimony of the "big guns" but I'm not sure offers will be on the table for all of them. There's a certain power to having all of them plead guilty, so she may only offer deals for the last 5 or 10 as all or nothing. But he'd still go to court unless he pleads guilty.

@Lauren understood. I will rephrase the naive question 😊 If everyone or most except Institutionalized Baby pleads guilty, is his trial essentially a formality ?

@Switchcraft Ahhhhh, I see. 🙂

I don't know. But I have my doubts that he'll get more than a slap on the hand even if found guilty. I hope they surprise me.

So to recap: Fani Willis has 4 convictions with 0 days in court. Nice work! 😂

Donnie may find himself alone at the defense table, with 18 fact witnesses .

@glennlab That would truly do my heart so much good, it really would! And they allow filming, right? So we can watch it!!!

@Lauren It's Georgia, so all proceedings are live streamed.

When all of your lawyers except Rudy have taken plea deals, you might want to gas up the jet.

I'm thinking douse him in gas.......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:735026
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.