Agnostic.com

1 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some years ago, a member on this site complained about my posting content of a political nature, things that were not directly related to religion. The kinds of discussions he preferred were, if I recall correctly, more of an abstruse, abstract nature (e.g. exploring the relative strengths and weaknesses of the ontological and teleological arguments for the existence if God). Now don't get me wrong; I think such discussions are fine. But I if I was limited to a steady diet of such stuff, i think I would go mad. It would be a little like eating nothing but chocolate: stimulating at first, but quickly leading to agonizing constipation. Atheists and agnostics are all about the real world. It is wholly appropriate that the majority of our discussions should address the political and social realities around us (all of which, to one degree or another, occur in the context of a world influenced by religion and religious thinking (i.e. hypocrisy, superstition, denial, etc.). This is my long-winded way of saying, "Keep that political content coming!" 😂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:735870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.