Agnostic.com

27 1

What is your success rate?

In the age of online dating... what is your successful date rate?

Have you had successful dating experiences with people you connected with online?

• 3 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 16 votes
Wrightuphere123 4 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's been so long that I have tried to get a date online, that I don't even remember. Statistically, only about two percent of online dating solicitations even lead to a positive social experience, because the people on there think that these dating sites are a public assistance program (f%^king lol, give me a break)

I just think that online dating is naive. Most likely, the woman is getting pumped while she's texting you, or something, but sees herself as relationship material (Again, give me a break, I know what it means when it looks like a grenade went off in your birth canal. I'm not blind.).

It just always goes like that, and it ends up in disabuse after seeing her a few times, and the context of it is full of women that just don't have any qualities other than "let me give you the same ritualistic nonsense and quirks that the last woman did".

Getting through all of that takes time and energy that never, ever comes back.

Such realities are just another reminder that by default, they don't really want a relationship with anyone, they just want to experience certain treatment, or they just want to occupy your time, so you can't make a choice on who you want to be with.

What counts as success?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:73615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.