Agnostic.com

6 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fun and sad at the same time. I prefer (when you watch them all) the Musk reviews by Thunderf00t. This is a sample:

My problem with elon is he was raised in a country under a system of government and belief that one sort of person is superior to others and it is the right of that "superior" group to do what ever the fuck they want. He takes it to heart.
elon clearly has a knack for amassing large sums of money but lacks pretty much any other redeeming qualities.

That might explain why he so easily was swayed into supporting and espousing far right racist views.

It might also explain at least in part why he treats employees so poorly.

Hopefully Elon will be on that first manned flight to Mars. It can't happen too soon.

Musk and Bezos will both be remembered historically as the selfish arrogant morons that they are!πŸ™ƒ

The video is not available to me. 😟

Betty Level 8 Dec 19, 2023

Same here.

You might try again now. It seems to be working.

@Flyingsaucesir Still a no from me.

@Betty πŸ™

@Flyingsaucesir Me too. 😟

Whatta a cracker….πŸ‘€

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:740451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.