Agnostic.com

2 1

Why do you think Newspapers print Church news free?

This has always bugged me. I don't get why they have a free pass for their worship times & events. I also think less and less people are religious.

K9Kohle789 8 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Newspapers sell what sells. ...bingo. ..bibles. ..Ishtar lillies. ...xmas trees. ....a billion gift wrapped products. ....Sunday go to meeting clothes. ....coupons and turkey dinner grocery sales with Pilgrims passion but you WON'T FIND NEWSPAPERS give free advertising to Atheists calling for jailing 2 popes covering up evidence of rapist priests. ....that would be real news reporting INSTEAD CENSORSHIP SELLS too

I work for a regional newspaper group and we publish community events free for everyone. We don't publish commercial/business events, typically, but if there's something newsworthy we publish an article (and no fee for that either, as legitimate news should never be paid content).

Just a community service. We don't run church service times in print, generally, and don't even have them online (just a church directory with contact information). But my point is only that if it's information the public finds useful, it has value in a community new publication.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.