Agnostic.com

10 0

Why are people so sensitive on facebook?

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I notice a lot of people freak out to just anything small. This one dude i was friends with posted about how no one paid attention to his injury and just begged a bit for someone to reach out and i posted a compliment about the scar on his injury saying it looked gnarly and he flipped out on me because i wouldnt pity him!

Like??????

• 1 vote
  • 12 votes
Ich_Kyl 4 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All i can say,is that if you haven't been on Facebook right now,then you are lucky.
But if you are willing enough to state your own opinion (ecspecially if yours is different than everyone else.) then be prepared to have a bunch of overly-sensetive normies replying to you by labeling you as "selfish" or "cold-hearted".

Seriously though,there are so many close-minded people on there,it's not even worth it to even try to reply to them in order to get them to understand your point of view. What's even worse is that if you have family members or any friends that you know in real life who use this awful site,they can be just as close-minded.

Facebook is just another place thats filled with sheeps who want to do what everyone else is doing because they simply cannot think for themselves. They want to have the SAME opinion as everyone else. They want to use the SAME app to take selfies with by using a snapchat filter.They want to spread the SAME drama that's been recently going on.They all want to discuss about the SAME thing that everyone else is talking about,so it's definitely not even worth it going on that site. It's a toxic place.

It's even the biggest headlight of cyber-bullying. People share others posts to share it with their friends to see it and will say on how "stupid/dumb" that person is. (Mostly because they are too afraid of calling them stupid on their page) That's literally what the whole entire site is about,seriously.

What's even worse is that recently,somebody shared someones tweet on how someone decided to steal and take a photo of somebody's social security's number because they "deserved it for calling them a monkey" (and of course) most people on Facebook were laughing about it,Because there's that many adults on there who have a mental age of a 5 year old.

This is exactly why i prefer Youtube over Facebook. Sure there are stupid people on there too who can be just as sensetive,but from my personal experience,there isn't as much drama on there as there is on Shit-book.

But yeah,Facebook is basically cancer that normaltards use. That's all I gotta say for now.

Peace,✌

You're just a douche kyl Ha that had me rolling. No you not a bad person hes just looking for attention I mean if you were trying to make him feel better than helping him forget the pain with laughter would work, but hes not looking for help he's looking for attention.

What I see in general I wouldn't necessarily call sensitive because if people were more sensitive there would be a hell of a lot more compassion for others but what I do see on Facebook is a bunch of easily-offended pansies so the question should be more detailed when it comes to the definition of sensitive...

A huge number of people trust the information posted on .

A huge number of people trust the information posted on Facebook. Reviews on 1394ta.org have a great influence on the choice of products. After all, people always want to seek advice, to find out the whole truth about the product. But there is no guarantee that they will write only the truth about you; you can always find a disgruntled competitor and try to sully your reputation by writing a negative review. Please do not leave them unanswered! Respond to negativity! Watch and manage your reputation!

Politics has tainted Facebook with anger and vitriol.

Your options in this poll are rather limited, I had to choose the second because I don't know you well enough to know whether you are a douche or not.
Facebook is a jungle, a jungle where the only sense your have is sight and the only means of communication is text. In normal face to face conversation we give out a huge amount of non verbal clues that let us know how the other person is feeling, thinking and reacting to what you are saying text give you none of these and Emogees don't cut it.
I haven't doubt that had you been speaking face to face you would either chosen not to say that or your friend would have not taken it the way he did understanding the context in which you said it.
We need to understand this about text conversations and carry them out accordingly.

Well "gnarly" isn't a very complimentary adjective.

it's the truth though. he shouldn't ask if he doesn't want her answer.

I have a friend on facebook that has severe kidney disease. She complains about not feeling well and about not being able to find a kidney, however she refuses to go on dialysis. The thing is, if she goes on dialysis she will feel better and still be able to get a kidney when one is found. I have given her advise along with my sister (who is a dialysis technician) but she ignores both of us and others. We've both come to the conclusion that she just wants people to feel sorry for her.

By the way, I have the exact same kidney disease that she does though it isn't as severe yet (it's hereditary and at this time incurable. I will eventually will either have to have a kidney transplant or go on dialysis). I feel for her as I don't exactly want to go on dialysis either, but will when the time comes. Personally, it's really hard for me to feel for a person who refuses to help them-self.

i don't like people who complain but won't help themselves either, but have you ever seen someone on dialysis? it's hideous. you feel like death right after you have it, and when you start to feel better in about a day, you have to do it all over again. i have urinary tract/kidney problems as well, but i have always said that i will never go on dialysis. hopefully, i'll never need to. i could never understand why people do it in the first place, but i think the main reason is so they can stay on a transplant list without dying. personally, i know i'd never get a kidney fast enough, and it would just be torture to stay on it.

then again, i would never complain about it on FB, just like i wouldn't ever tell people if i were diagnosed with cancer. if there's nothing anyone else can do, i don't really see the point in talking about it. but that's just me. maybe it makes some people feel better.

@justsaying My sister was a dialysis technician for over 20yrs, so yes I have seen them on the machines. The machines now are better, but it's still a pain. Personally, I would much rather be on the machine than die.

If/when my time comes, I have already decided I will do home peritoneal. It's easier on the body, and I can do it at night when I'm asleep. I will probably never qualify for a transplant because I will probably be over the weight restriction. Even if I wasn't over the restriction, I will probably not opt for it. I'm 60 at the moment with many chronic issues (cardiac problems, brain tumor, kidney disease). I would much rather them give that kidney to a younger person that can make more use of it.

they probably act like that in person. block them if you don't like it. Just like walking to another room at a party

Ugh, I'm so sick of the overt self-pitying on Facebook. It's fine every now and then for someone to have a bad day and need some support — I don't begrudge anyone their emotions — but the constant victimhood and "why me" posts annoy me.

People can troll you on FB if they don't like your comments. That happened to me recently. A friend of mine spent 2 weeks in Aruba-posting pictures every day expecting everyone to ooh and ah -I didn't respond to every pic and it hurt my friend's feelings. And I just had my mom complain about by language on FB. I told her if it bothered her she could unfriend me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7427
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.