Agnostic.com

7 2

What would you have brought if you were the 4th Magi?

Of the gifts the Magi brought, I think frankincense was probably the most practical. Lets face it...babies smell bad. Babies born in a manger probably smell twice as bad....

If you were taken along as the 4th Magi, what would you have brought? [Think of it as a gift for a baby shower, not as a tribute to your 'savior']

twitch 7 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm going to be practical and bring a boatload of diapers and baby powder.

Birth control

Some parchment, pencils and the key to a safety deposit box in Ephesus.

If the Catholics are right and Mary remained a virgin her entire life, then a Fleshlight for Joseph.

Hahaha...Did Playboy magazine come on papyrus or clay tablets back then?

A rape charge against the angel Gabriel.

Apparently you haven't heard about the three wise women. They would have arrived on time for the birth, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, brought a casserole, diapers, and other practical gifts, and there would have been Peace on Earth.

Hahaha...and the guys would be in the other room talking about the upcoming NFL draft...

hah! Well, I am a Magi afterall, so I would bring a quarter to pull out from behind the little tykes ear! PRESTO!!!! Well, whatever coin was equivalent to a quarter, Drachma?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7454
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.