Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Pills sold nationwide contain poison, FDA warns

Those of us into "natural " remedies, take note.

Mooolah 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meloxicam analgesic is a good example. Noted Side effect..... sudden death.
All pills and vaccines are poisons. Googling the fact sheets for any imaginal medication will reveal some very nasty side effects.
Worldwide there are millions of known deaths from Acetaminophen (panadol, advil etc)yet handed out like lollies from pharmacies, shops and hospitals.
A compounding factor with pills is that the body builds a resistance to them, so ever larger doses are needed for the original effect.
Vaccines contain "preservatives" like formaldehyde among other carcinogenic compounds.
It is a very real case of buyer beware! Do your research, be aware, be informed and then decide whether the risks outweighs the benefits.
Natural alternaties like Oleander and Caster oil plant are sometimes more effective than cyanide poisioning in causing death. Just like an Acetaminophen overdose, the effect is irrevsible.

ALL medicines are poisonous as are most foods and even oxygen. It is all a matter of dosage

I grow my own.

Very commendable, but be aware , be informed, be careful. I grow my own medications , make my own pills, cremes and lotions, eat only non processed foods, yet still ended up fighting the big C.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:747992
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.