Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK 91 profitable Fortune 500 companies paid $0 in taxes in 2018 under Trump's tax law

This is what Cult 45 did. This is what Biden undid. I thought it was welfare mothers that were draining the coffers. I am wrong again. Lol.

Mooolah 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Biden hasn't undone it yet?

Yes he has. Just a reminder for those that forget easily.

@Mooolah Apparently the internet forgot too, please show me where it says Biden undid the Trump tax cuts for the rich.

@Druvius [finance.yahoo.com]
& [straitstimes.com]
Well here is a start.

@Mooolah I'm not seeing anything anywhere that says it passed, it's just a plan.

[npr.org]

@Druvius It was included in the Inflation reduction act.

@Mooolah Well, good for him them, I stand corrected. I still think he's a failed president, but at least he undid some of the damage Trump did.

@Druvius History will determine his success or not. Biden reminds me of Truman. Under rated & under estimated. he is also one of the most successful President in signing into law with a hostile House of representatives. Not all issues are solvable. Americans think the President should solve the insolvable yesterday or its a failure. Hillary got her Obama Care. It just took America time to catch up to her vision.

@Mooolah I hope you're right, but I think the Cold War and the War on Terror are catastrophic mistakes ... and Biden has given them his all. It's not going to end well.

@Druvius I feel the same way. War on drugs results in world wide addictions & cartels running the governments.. War on terror only results in an asymmetrical war. War on women results in 100 million missing females as estimated by Population Connection, results in trafficking of our daughters. I want governments & people to give up the idea of war. Can we just evolve already. Cold War is preferable to a hot one tho.

One difference is that welfare mothers most likely need the money. Trump is a different type of mother.

Yahoo would not permit me to type welfare mothers but permitted me to type mothers of welfare in the comment section. AI censorship. So stupid. Yes. Mothers need monetary help especially when the baby daddy cut & run.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:749444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.