Agnostic.com

8 4

Does the republicans realise their actions towards immigation isn't that much different than the actions of the Taliban?

The republicans by restricting immigration wish to keep out members of a different religious faith and people wishing to live a less violent life. By supporting the evangelical movement they are defying the Constitution and moving toward a theocratic government that our forefathers were trying to prevent.This would be a government that is less tolerant and liberal.

Marine 8 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are also hypocrites in that they are a large portion of business owners that rely on illegal immigration for low labor costs. They would be the first to scoff at the notion of paying Americans higher wages for something they can pay illegal immigrants to do for like 1/5 the wage.

Blth groups are aggressively hostile ideological extremists. True believers in any religion or political ideology have do difficulty in disparaging and discriminating against others.

I am no expert but at least I can speak from my own experience. I am an immigrant and been here for over 20 years now. My process started with the Bush administration and got completed with Citizenship in the Obama administration. None of them (Bush & Obama) made things ANY easier for me and no one was loosing their minds then. I don't see anything different today other than this administration talk probably too much about enforcing laws that have been there for a long time to begin with. If I would have to start my process again today, I don't see anything outstanding that wasn't enforced before.

They aren’t the most reflective bunch

Gawd knows we have been pointing that out ever since the election.....

There are so many things Republicans don't realize. If they did realize all of these things, they wouldn't be Republicans.

Republican conservatism is not that much different from ANY totalitarian regime. IMHO

@NotConvinced Not true.

Everyone has an opinion and everyone thinks their opinion it right.

If trump is removed from the picture we will be fighting against a theocracy even more

Or it could be that Pence is the puppet master.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:74963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.