Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Ex-Trump adviser Peter Navarro reports to prison on contempt of Congress conviction

Doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention. But I love it.

Mooolah 8 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ I am not breaking out the Champagne until Capo is in an orange jump suit. But this is worth a small celebration. It has to start somewhere.

Yeah. I will celebrate my wins when I get them. Bannon is next, out on bail during the appeal. No champagne until 45 is in his orange jump suit. Would he then be invisible ?

@Mooolah one would hope prison would limit his press conference, though Iā€™m sure Fox would continue to seek his wisdom (?) even from jail.

The whole drama queen act when he could have testified and claimed the 5th.

He's thinking drump will be grateful, I hope......

And he whined and claimed it was all because Democrats did it to him. The stupid shit can't admit he did it to himself by ignoring his subpoena. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:750494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.