Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Bloomberg on Biden

Interesting article comparing Biden to other recent presidents.

girlwithsmiles 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I keep wondering what the view of the economy being so bad is based on. The energy crisis was a global problem which all nations faced thanks again to the oil companies, Russia and OPEC. This drove inflation. But the US rode through it better than most partly due to the Fed's actions. So, inflation is down, employment is good. I believe even manufacturing jobs are up.

As for people's income not keeping up with long term cost of living increases, everyone should look at their employers, their wages, and in large companies, how much are the executives making in bonuses and stock options. Not in the hands of the President.

UNIONS!!!!! When we had strong unions everybody benefitted..Unions are what gave rise to The Middle Class.

And the Fed interest rate raises helped inflation how?

This is pretty positive. I wish magats had enough brain cells to understand the report!! 😉

If they had the mental capacity they wouldn't be magats!
😊

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:750775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.