Agnostic.com

8 1

Just arrived ???? Looking forward to discussing topics of interest and forming new friendships. To start off, I want to ask, do you find it easy to hold a conversation without referencing things with labels? I.e. Wendy is an atheist ????

Wendybird 3 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think so, unless it is a positive thing of interest..

Welcome! I think it's human nature to categorize people. That's Wendy she is a stand up person. It gives the person you are talking to a reference point. You could say oh that's just Wendy. but now you know that's Wendy and nothing else.

Welcome aboard. I try to use labels only when it's relevant to the discussion; otherwise, we're all just people.

welcome to the site. I am not that concerned with labels.

Wendy- I am NOT an atheist- because I refuse to get into a protracted conversation about man-made gods, or characters than can come back from the dead --- or walk on water either.

If I am going to waste time, I can think of more entertaining ways.

Honestly, I don't pay attention. I don't go out of my way to avoid or use labels. Use depends upon context.

Welcome and I apologize in advance forcalling tRUMP a piece of shit and referring to RIGHT, LEFT and Holy Rollers. lol

Welcome !

It is a rarity for me to use labels in conversation, which I perceive as hiding the true person.

mzee Level 7 Dec 10, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.