Agnostic.com

16 1

Favorite movie

What's everyone's favorite movie or movies ? Mine is Slap Shot I've seen that movie hundreds of times and I never get tired of it

abetts499 4 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love movies and write reviews for [ruthlessreviews.com] . I have dozens of favorites, but here are a few

Once Upon a Time in the West
Glengarry Glen Ross
Midnight Cowboy
Withnail and I
Alien
Leon-The Professional
The Godfather
Blade Runner 2049
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
A Christmas Story
Stand By Me
Thank You For Smoking
In Bruges

I very seldom watch a movie twice and I only own one. Little Big Man is a movie I can watch over and over, the book was great also.

Pulp Fiction

Rear Window, The Fisher King, Revolutionary Road

Dead poets society, my alltime favorite movie.

@ki-bee Oh captain my captain!

THE THING

Casablanca

Just about any movies that center around an airplane.

Boogie Nights

Man on Fire, with Denzel Washington.

I see so many films, my favorite changes with the day of the week, but today my favorite is Cinema Paradiso.

I love Cloud Atlas; I never tire of it.

It’s pretty amazing.

Ben-Hur. The chariot race is still the most stunning and thrilling ten minutes of cinema ever filmed.

RichE Level 5 May 6, 2018

I hope you're referring to the Charlton Heston version, outstanding shots and not CGI, took talent to do that race.

Have you seen the remake? I seldom prefer remakes, but this one gave so many more layers to Judah and Messala. (And introduced to me the actor playing Messala. Soooo handsome!)

@buzz13 of course! It took six months to shoot the race.

@DinnerandaMovie I must be getting too old for CGI remakes. The setup and direction by Andrew Marton and Yakima Canutt was a marvel of cinematography never equaled anywhere. Talent and ingenuity is needed more these days, CGI to me is nothing but 1's & 0's typed on a keyboard.

Well, for just plain shear entertainment, laughs, absurdity, music, etc., for me, I have to say THE BLUES BROTHERS.

Blazing Saddles

I have a lot of favorites, but one that I can watch over and over again is "The Shawshank Redemption"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75276
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.