Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Potential juror lightens the mood of the trial -- Politico

Reporters in an overflow room chuckled at her response.

Ben Feuerherd
04/15/2024, 4:03pm ET

A prospective juror in Donald Trump’s trial sparked laughter during the otherwise monotonous selection process by telling the judge she enjoys shopping and hits “the club” in her spare time.

The unidentified Harlem resident responded to a series of questions on a juror questionnaire about her life and ability to impartially weigh the case. When she got to the question, “what do you do in your spare time?” the woman responded that she sings, watches TV, “go shopping and go to the club.”

Reporters watching the process from an overflow courtroom audibly laughed at the response.

The woman added she views posts on TikTok and gets her news from Al Jazeera.

The woman, who works at Bloomingdales, was stricken from the pool when she answered she has strong feelings about Trump that could affect her impartiality.

snytiger6 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have strong feelings about Donald Trump that I cannot say publicly because this could restrict my freedom and livelihood.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:753291
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.