Agnostic.com

4 1

Smart Solution for Email Backup Software

If you are finding the smart solution for ZOOK Email Backup Software is a one stop solution for users to backup and download emails from 100+ email services. The tool lets you to save your emails backup from your email account into 30+ saving options. You can effortlessly download emails to file formats, cloud-based email account. Users can download emails from various email accounts and export emails mailbox to different saving options in document formats, email application file extensions, file saving options. It is a straightforward solution for users to create backup of email accounts directly without any hassle.

Moreover, it also provides an advance saving option which allows user to export only selected emails from email account along with attachments. Overall, it is a complete two-step migration process to generate emails backup from email account without any hassle. Just hit the Download button and instantly download your mailbox from email account in just couple of clicks.

Download and use it Now:  Best Email Backup Software

rosefresh 1 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuck off spammer

@rosefresh

Posting an advertisement is against Agnostic.com rules. I reported this post.

Spammer, far cough!

No way. I don't trust a strange company to have access to my computer.

I backup my computer on an external hard drive. My 2023 laptop has ports. I insisted on it.

Have been using a reputable computer security for years.

I have left a very snotty comment about spammers on their web site.

@anglophone

I reported this post because posting advertising is against the rules on Agnostic.com.

it is not a good idea to openly display your computer and backup drive name. It does not matter if they call themselves white hat, or black hat, a hacker is still a hacker. Naming your system makes hacking that much easier for them.

@vocaloldfart

Thank you. Good point.

I removed the name of my computer and security company.

@LiterateHiker It is a sad fact. you can trust no one online nowadays. Even face to face, I find it harder and harder to trust people. Maybe it is advancing age, or the age we live in??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:753361
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.