Agnostic.com

40 3

What brings you here?

Is this your last ditch effort to find someone or are you here just as something to do?

Crimson67 8 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be good thing to find people who feel the same

I wouldn't call this a last ditch effort, even though I am not making much of effort anywhere else. I stumbled on this site and decided to try a random stab i the dark.

I also saw the ad for this site on FascistBook. It is ever so refreshing. 🙂

I enjoy discussing religion when it can be civil. Don’t remember how I stumbled upon this sight, but it was interesting to me.

Looking for intelligent conversation.

Like minded ppl!

Never a last ditch effort, but it’s certainly entertaining.

Your eyes

Whats happening in your area of the country? I had a very nice friend
from Kentucky who passed on and always complained about the
cold winters compared to Fresno, California!

Retired, plenty of time in my hands... Something to do... and you never know what will happen, this is the 21st Century after all. Nothing Bothers Me. I had seen too much!!!!

What's is a last ditch,burial.

I really enjoy the things I associate with the idea of sharing. Giving seems to enhance ones character.I feel not ignoring need seems to be relevant.

Like Minds and intelligent discourse.

Closest answer is something to do. Atheist for the past 30 something years, recently had been unable to work (COPD), had not been on line for thepast few years. Found a few atheist sites, but most just seemed so intense and full of hate. I don't care for religions, and the religious are dangerous people, but mostly they are just people. This site seemed to have people willing to not have the intensive hate. I like it here, think I'll stick around. Just tell me if I become too much the jerk. Not to say I'll change, but most often will listen with appreciation.

I just like to talk to people... and overthink things.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.