Agnostic.com

11 2

If Trump gets impeached?

If Trump gets impeached, will Pence be any better as a leader?

paul1967 8 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump won’t be impeached. And at least Pence shows some restraint and couth where Trump is like an impetuous toddler with his dismantling of everything Obama put in place. Maybe he should spend more time worrying about the new problems before him instead of knocking over all of Obama’s block towers.

I could see that happening.

Pence would be worse than Trump. His religious fervor and his ability to organize his thinking, something Trump could never do, make him extremely dangerous. He might just start lobbing bombs all over just to get the Rapture going.

Trump will not be impeached, No way and I certainly hope we do not settle for that. His entire election was a fraud, illegal and void. With that we need to have he and all resign for criminal activities. By the way impeachment does not remove a president. Criminal charges do. Bill Clinton was never charged with a crime, just impeached as a letter of reprimand.

EMC2 Level 8 May 7, 2018

Ugh. this is a tough one. I think his agenda is hateful. But at least he knows how to conduct himself in public.

No, maybe worse.

I agree with Syntiger6. Pence is infinitely more dangerous. To be perfectly honest the president no matter whom they are does not have that much direct control. It is the congress that makes most of the decisions that affect everybody else. The congress is by all means the most corrupt segment of our government. But the whole lot of them need to be tossed out on their asses and som truely progressive people need to be elected it. Destroy the 2 party system ans the lobbist laws that allow them to purchase the government. Recend the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and do away with the IRS. Cut all the bullshit debt from the budget such as bloated military spending and billions to Israel as well. Start funding infrastructure and local jobs. Remove religious pretext from the money and restore the plege back to the original form with "One Nation Indivisible" instead of under god.... lastly return the police to a roll of public service instead of military occupation force and disassemble the for profit prison network.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no ... Like never... No .... Absolutely not... No
negative... Really no.. Pretty please with sugar on top .. No!!!@@@

My grand mother always used to say 'After the Lord Mayors Show ;comes the shitcart"

Its a bit dated because it refers to the horses messes being cleaned up - but its what I always think.....

I am hoping they go down together. To me Pence is scarier. He is a religious (bat shit crazy type of) nut who also happens to be knowledgeable about how the government and the system works, so unlike incompetent Trump, Pence can do a lot more damage, because his actions will be done with much more competence.

At least there is no chance that Trump would be impeached before the next congress is seated in Jan of 2019, and then there is the length of the hearings, so hopefully if it happens, there will only be a year left giver or take a few months, before Pence would be voted out... assuming he doesn't go down with Trump and get impeached at the saem time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75563
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.