Agnostic.com

3 5

Russia is now cut off from the Bank of China as well as Western Banking Systems and facing complete economic collapse. Putin is now looking for new supporters in the old guard communists because he is losing support...

[dailykos.com]

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Although China and Russia have no formal alliance, the two countries do have an informal agreement to coordinate diplomatic and economic moves, and build up an alliance against the United States.

The US and Europe are in the decline, China and Russia are not. And 50 other countries are linings up to join the BRICS that doesn't include NATO or US or Europe. Maybe because US hates Russia for 100 years and that's what they promote worldwide.
I prefer loving the world like a family.

Honey attracts busier bees than vinegar.

That "informal agreement " just ended.... Cite your evidence of what you are saying or just STFU about the things you know nothing about...

FYI your BRICS is falling apart even those idiots in India are backing away because Modi lost his majority and they are worried about sanctions against them for buying Russian oil.... Which by the way in the next few months is going to get even harder to come by now that sanctions are being levied against the shadow fleet...

I posted this on the subject of the BRICS games they held where nobody showed up 5 days ago...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz

Where is that proof?
Putin has had 42 meeting with Jinping on video with back slapping, giggles like a little girl, and tons of hard hand shacks.

Biden has had two meetings with distance handshake looking at the ground, fist dumps like fistfucks. Standing beside each other from a distances with a great lack of smiles.

The BRICS Dominated in fossil fuel and green energy
gold, free trade, production and cobalt.

The west is back up with printed currency, dying petrol dollars, military, Iron angles.and killionaires.

@Castlepaloma

"Putin has had 42 meeting with Jinping on video with back slapping, giggles like a little girl, and tons of hard hand shack."

That was last month.... Xi has realized that without the ability to access his main markets in the West if his banks are all sanctioned his economy is going collapse like Russia's which is starting to look a lot like North Korea...

"The BRICS Dominated in fossil fuel and green energy
gold, free trade and cobalt. The west is back up with printed currency, dying petrol dollars, military, Iron angles.and killionaires. "

Russia's main source of revenue is petrol dollars.... Both Russia and China are very short of gold as is India and North Korea is about zeroed out. Iran is short also and has little in the way of reserve currency while most of the gold they do have came from arms sales to Russia because they knew Russia had nothing else stable in the way of currency. Russia no longer has the ability to produce military steel since he made the brilliant decision to shut down the country's ability to produce it and has been dependent on China for it..... Too bad so sad that is now nearly impossible isn't it?... WTF there is no such thing as a "killionaire" and several of Russia's Billionaires have been stripped of their assets and sent to prison recently "for corruption" which in that country is a fucking joke. Green energy is slipping from BRICS grasp of you check this weeks headlines you will find news of the "Lithium revolt"...

In short every BRICS nation is now seeing that they need both the production and wealth of the Western coalition which they have been dependent on for their own economic well being....

@Castlepaloma As for "that proof look as the screenshot laughing at the Russians for awarding the top prize to someone (who like everyone else) didn't even show up....
Also how about this screenshot of a google search page showing what Reuters and Bloomberg are reporting on Russian oil revenues....

@Castlepaloma

Also in the green energy news is this....

[bigthink.com]

But keep in mind there is another in the Salton Sea area of California as well that may be nearly as huge...

This estimate of the Lithium reserves by country includes neither of those finds as they took place after 2020...

[nsenergybusiness.com]

In short the US might well have as much as 100 times the Lithium reserves as any country on that list as the Nevada find alone is estimated to be 20 to 40 million metric tons...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz

Lithium is a joke, anything I've work with like electric chainsaws, e bikes is in the landfills in many times faster than gas motors. After 8 years when electric car batteries poops out, you may as well throw it out. These electric car vehicles and with power grid switching over to everything batteries is impossible.
Anyway China produces 3 times more Lithium than US and Chile 9 times more. Putin onced use most us currently for foreign trade. Today Russia his is down to 13% US dallor. The world is finding out US $ is turning into toilet paper.

US has 25% of the entire world's population prisoners. And half of the worlds military budgets. That's what they are best at, imprisonment and war. Since the second world war US has bombed 1/3 of the world, not counting most of the kills by gun fire. True democracy is when the whole war is aware war is good for nothing and solves nothing. Karma is a bitch.

I've won most sandsculpture world championship than anyone. Russia hired me to train their best sculptors across Russia. If that is not knowing enough about a Country, I don't know what is?

@Castlepaloma Buy cheap and get cheap.... Built to fail and you are stupid for trying to save a few bucks that way. I have a battery powered weedwacker that is still working after 6 years on the original battery...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz

I mainly buy the best bands for my professional work. Small operations of batteries are great. Although to generate trucks or a city grid system and war machine.
The worst idea possible.

@Castlepaloma I am betting you have never worked professionally or been educated in electricity or electronics have you? Meanwhile I have worked with circuit boards running milliamps at low voltage and everything up to 660VAC professionally... I have worked with batteries and line voltages, transformers and inverters as well as converters and as designing my own circuitry.... I got news for you Walmart specials are NOT "top of the line"

@Lizard_of_Ahaz

Been a professional builder/sculptor and urban farmer for over 50years, an entrepreneur. Lived on 4 off grid villages and build my own energy from solar, wind and harvest my own water system. If Russia shuts down your energy grid, most people with die in months, I won't.

US military, Walmart Mars and Coke are the largest corporations,,that brainwash the public.I don't have any reliance on those stinking products.

Plan B living in my off grid tiny house community in Belize. You are totally trapped within your broken down system that everyone knows. . .

@Castlepaloma Good you are right in the path of where some Russian propagandists want Poo tin to send troops next...

The Russian economy took a hit after it invaded Ukraine but then sort of leveled out. It's not great, it's not failing but I do not think it is sustainable.
People in Russia, China, North Korea, etc. they have never experienced self rule. putin has a lock down on people who protest as do all nations that have a ruler who wants to stay in power.

40% of Russia's EC (Economic Output) is military output and that in completely unsustainable for any country. The best paying jobs are either military production or joining the army . Since military manufacturing is at such high levels they can only staff about 80% of those jobs and most of the output is not new it is refurbishing the old Soviet stockpiles that are starting to run dry. As for the Army that so far has been very short term employment and Russia is offering higher and higher wages all the time which in a lot of cases are not being paid... That last is coming from the mobiks and their families.

One other thing I forgot to mention is that many of the ordinary jobs can't get people to work for them because the wages are too low which is hurting their economy more that the figures show. Fires are not being put out because emergency responders are joining the army instead after all who want to work for 40 to 50K rubles when the army offers 200K? Then there are the immigrants and supposed refugees who are being rounded up from their jobs and drafted into the meat wave battalions...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Sort of a hell scape. But if you do not really know any differant ya just go on livin'.
Unlike here, those who want to go back to the real America (the one where woman, blacks, anyone not white male knew their place) and those want to live up to the ideals of the Declaration and the Constitution.

@silverotter11 Russia has always been a hellscape tourists are just unaware of the fact because they are shown only certain areas of Moscow and Saint Petersberg... Everything they don't show you is a shithole...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz People are just so gullible but if you talk to people that actually left Russia you realize the truth. It is very much like the reality people face coming to America.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz

Have you notice the massive shithole slums in every major city in North America. Russia looks more European and they are not in the decline. You don't get out enough to see for yourself , especially traveling within Russia. Putin has ban Americans GM foods, so America is swimming in their own crap inside and out.

@Castlepaloma This from an idiot who thinks he knows everything and speaks from extreme ignorance....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz

I know things from first hand experience mainly,. Your reliance follows the indoctrination, programming and many dictators propergada hand me down information.

@Castlepaloma
You know nothing and only think you do....

LOL What planet are you on? The Russian economy is booming, it's the fourth largest in the world. Oh, wait, Dailykos, Fox News for the left.

Damn you are a stupid motherfucker today aren't you.... Their economy is NOT booming and it is the 12th or the Ruble would be worth more than toilet paper. Cutting them off from the rest of the world has been killing them slowly the path they are on economically is not sustainable why is it the most ignorant on a subject are the most vocal?... FYI Reuters is way off because the new pipeline to China isn;'t going to bring them much at all China wants a very low price on that gas and Russia has nowhere else to sell it. As for oil there shadow fleet is now being sanctioned and the Ukrainians keep shutting down their facilities as fast as the Russians get them back online.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz You really are living in a fantasy world aren't you?

@Druvius That would be you.... I bet you still believe that they have "the second best army in the world and will take over Ukraine completely in three days" right?...Oops looks like you were wrong about that too weren't you?...
If you are so sure of what you claim cite some reputable sources.... Include the facts and figures also like I just did and proved you wrong...
The problem with stupid people is they get their "news" on the war from the Russians...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz They won the war in the first few months, now it's just a matter of how many Ukrainians die before they negotiate a settlement they could have done before the war. I'll leave you to your Cold War fantasy where America is the indispensable nation.

@Druvius

You really are a fool aren't you?...

More like "how many Russian meat soldiers will die...."

@Druvius
This one is for you....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:759889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.