Agnostic.com

8 8

Love this one.

Arasmuson 6 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I heard this story from a preacher. Seem the pastor of a church noticed his attendance was getting smaller. So one sunday after church, he set out to see some that had been missing.

Before long he came accross farmer jones working his fields, so he pulled over and strolled over to the fence line and waited for mr jones to come around. Sure enough before too long Jones recognized the preacher, shut down the tractor, and crossed to where the preacher was waiting. After warm greetings, and some jackjawing, the preacher said he had been missing Jones in church lately, and yeah Jones agreed, he had been mighty busy lately. Hopeing to get a positive response, the preacher began saying that a grateful man, that the lord had blessed with such a great farm, might show alittle more gradatude, and be attending church more often. Farmer Jones studyed the preacher for a bit, said , preacher, I'm grateful, but you know, you should have seen this place when the lord had it all to himself.

I heard this story from a preacher. Seem the pastor of a church noticed his attendance was getting smaller. So one sunday after church, he set out to see some that had been missing. Before long he came accross farmer jones working his fields, so he pulled over and strolled over to the fence line and waited for mr jones to come around. Sure enough before

Yaaaas!!!

I had not seen that. I'm still giggling 3 minutes later.

I see where this is going so let me save everybody some time and you can just thank me directly for your food, LOL.

My wife went to Phoenix with a friend a while back. They had a flat tire and a guy stopped and changed it. When they were ready to leave the woman thanked Jesus for getting the tire fixed and the man overheard her. He said: "No my name's John." My wife always cracks up telling that story.

gearl Level 8 Dec 10, 2017

Truth

I have this meme.

One of my favorites. I send it to a couple of my christian friends on the holidays!

My boss finds them funny. The other boss is all, "Ummm..."

It is foolishness to give credit to deities for services hard working people perform.

Betty Level 8 Dec 10, 2017

Why do they pray to a god? He didn't plant and harvest that food.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7600
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.