Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK A John Wayne flop has been linked to high cancer rates. A new documentary aims to tell the community’s story.

[yahoo.com]
Downwinders deserve compensation and assistance in struggling with our governments contamination of them & their environment. Contact the Speaker of the House & urge him to bring the bill to the floor for a vote. Even if he doesn't, you will sleep better.

Mooolah 8 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hardly new. A lot of the cast died of cancer. Whether this was causally linked to the filming area is disputed. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be there.

Pure twaddle as numerous scientific studies have shown. Neither the downwinders nor the film crew for The Conqueror had elevated cancer rates.

[skeptoid.com]

I fucking hate that toady mike johnson.

A "new" documentary? This has been coommon knowledge for Decades and has been investigated, documented, and used in videos and articles.

And proven in numerous studies to be complete nonsense, but as we all know, people believe in all sorts of demonstrable nonsense these days. I mean there's a market for it, this "documentary" will no doubt make money. [skeptoid.com]

@Druvius actually no, a Huge percentage of people who worked on that movie got a whole lot of cancer.

@annewimsey500 No more than could be expected by chance. Studies have been done, this whole myth was borne of one tabloid article. This was in the era where everyone smoked like chimneys too.

@Druvius ummmm, 91 out of the 220 cast and crew developed cancer, 46 died from it.
"Normal: ????"expected"??????
I think not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:760192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.