Agnostic.com

12 3

Have you met someone and been on a date with them from Agnostic dot com?

• 9 votes
  • 25 votes
Malearky 4 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope, no to any dates. Didn't realize this was such a new site.

Met someone for a coffee, then we went on a bike ride.

I've been on a couple of dates on this site. One of them turned into a great friendship.

I mean, I've only been here for about a day so maybe it'd be a bit "fast" if I had...not that there's anything wrong with that. The fastest that I've ever gone from meeting to dating/sleeping with someone was about two weeks, though

Working on it... ?

I want to make an amendment to my comment. Yes, I have met someone from Agnostic, it was fun but turned out to be a friends only date. I was so preoccupied by the possibility of this new meeting, I forgot about it, no disrespect intended toward my "friend".

Not yet, but hope to some day. I have better chance here than on E Harmony, etc.

Not yet

no... BUT

1. I'm new
  2. I'm not really looking
  3. I have a lot of baggage

Nope

I'm not sure if I would call it a date, but I met somebody from here to photograph a sunset.

The site is still less than a year old and still growing. The member database needs to grow in order to find local people who are compatible.

Yes-3 months ago journeyed long distance to spend 3 weeks with fellow member. We are friends. Still meeting new people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.