Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Researchers say Christian Nationalism fuels violence against non-Christians -- Friendly Atheist

A new study links Christian Nationalist ideology and physical attacks on religious minorities

Sep 10, 2024

(Follow above article link to view full article.)

snytiger6 9 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it has been that way ever since we have had Christian Nationalists.

Why do we need yet another study. Hundreds years of history has more than proven this fact. However, I question the 45% number as there are a lot of Christian sects that understand the danger of such a move and are strongly against it. One woman, who represents the Baptist group gave a long speech at the last FFRF convention.

That is all very true perhaps, and it is always good to have strong evidence based studies. But I do have to say one out of ten, for pointing out the very obvious.

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Similar Posts

Categories

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:766520
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.