Agnostic.com

7 3

Sometimes I feel Like My Life is a Causality Loop!

Am i the only one who feels like they are stuck in a causality loop? My life for the most part is routine. I Sleep, Bathe,Drive, Work, Bathe, and Eat.
Then I repeat the same thing the next day!
I know that a Causality loop is a temporal phenomenon repeating over and over in an independent moment it time, but my life does feel like that. Does Yours?

twshield 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have had times like that/i usually change jobs. IT shakes it up a little but that lingering feeling of routine meaninglessness can be hard to shake

The real casualty loop is falling into the trap of Produce, Consume. We are manipulated from our first day in kindergarten to expect a reward for "good" behavior which morphs into prostituting ourselves for a paycheck to pay for the products produced by some other wage slave on a work, rest, sleep treadmill for the benefit of a few filthy rich oligarchs.

Yeah. I just think it is because the daily grind is pretty mundane and for most of us we are stuck in it. I'd like to get off the wheel but then what.

Tizi Level 3 Dec 12, 2017

I worked at Hertz as a manager of two locations. I would get up shower leave my house a seven and get home at seven. eat and go to bed. I would also work four hours on Saturday and Sunday. I did this for four years. Yes I have felt that way. I quit my job in the spring and worked for a friend this summer. I feel great. I didn't realize how much stress I was under. I gained thirty pound working there. I now in the process of starting my own company. I am free and have lost that thirty pounds.

A lot of stress. Always short staffed and short cars.

@twshield We were short on every holiday week and all summer long. Winter can be brutal here also and we had to provide body shops with cars. Our accounts got the cars first. It's official I've lost 40 lbs since leaving Hertz. Stress really kills!

Distro, was my best friend. I would buy them lunch a couple of times a month. :;

I hope that you are not becoming depressed. Those are the kind of thoughts I sometimes had when I was depressed.

Seek out people you trust and spend time with them doing things you value. MAKE TIME for that! If you don't, that burnout can turn into depression.

I think you are right. @twshield

@twshield

I believe the risk is worth it. I also believe that you've had enough experience to see though B.S. Remember there is no reward without risks and no moving forward if we don't face our fears. We are just stuck.

good observation. I wonderedr a bit about depression too

Sometimes.

skado Level 9 Dec 11, 2017

Right nowI am trying to break out of it-I have a date tonite lol.

That’s the way to do it!

I'm home-it was awful-worst date ever-kept talkingto his siri phone-what to wear, what to tip, no plans, followed him in my car-drove around in circles-told him tired and going home.

Sorry @sassygirl3869

And the final straw-I've had food poisoning going on 3 days

That sucks, add insult to injury! Hope your getting better. @sassygirl3869

sorry that was a bummer

I recovered-okay now

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7696
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.