Agnostic.com

9 3

Are you Grateful?

People ask me how I'm doing. You been doing alright? Stuff like that. I tell them every day is Saturday. Then it goes on from there...

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Grateful for what

I think deep great grateful should part of all meditation. But the danger of deep great grateful for a selfish bunch who owns everything everybody has and wants more control over it (your version of the omnipotent god) is dangerous.

Book of Mormon first book beheads a local leader takes his clothes, his servant and history writings because it's God's The Mormon Church now owns 2 percent of Florida, at least 100 billion in world assets, each Sunday attending member represents about 67,000 worth of right to assets.

Life is good, always has been. I haven't always known that but I do now.

Oh man... I love that answer.

I struggle with this every year especially around Thanksgiving. To whom, or what should I be grateful?

That you got a life. Something to use to see this forum and its love for you and your beliefs. All the wisdom your going to gain by staying with the posts and comments. Having the opportunity to ask questions and review answers. Knowing your not alone out there. That you can make a friend here. I don't know you or anything about you but i welcome you and i will appreciate any questions you have or any comments you make. You have become a sister to us. Its amazing how we over see things during our grief. All I can say to you ---- we welcome you. We advance everyday. Thank you for being here for me and my friend's.

Deep great grateful has its place in meditation. Surely someone can say it better but man it is bad to be grateful for the selfish bunch.

Us my brother...?

Very.

skado Level 9 Dec 11, 2017

Yep, I'm grateful.

SamL Level 7 Dec 11, 2017

If I hear 1 more robot tell me how personally blessed they are I might spit on their shoes!

Hmmm... spit on mine brother... I'm going to like you anyway.

You can spit on mine too. They could use a good spit shine.

Grateful to be alive and well-

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.