Agnostic.com

17 4

Have you ever had in-laws that you didn’t like at all?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, I certainly did. I fell for their overachiever perfect world stuff for some years till I learned about just how messed up they were. A child molester and an enabler. It took years and thousands in legal fees to drive them off. Now I’ve got two family members with issues that will never really leave them.

My mother has such a mother-in-law. So, consequently I hated her in return and was convinced that she was an evil witch. Nasty piece that one.
I had two subsequent fathers-in-law who didn't like me. One didn't like me because of my nationality and the other just didn't like me. The second one was a real Nazi so my daughters ended up with Jewish names.

Omg my future sister in law hit on me the first time we met. Just shoot me.

I was lucky, my in-laws were better to me than my own parents, even after I divorced their daughter.

Whooo! Luck was on your side!

My father in law did not like me and i also despised the cheap mean SOB.Even my wife did not like him.He once made her get rid of a puppy that she received as a gift when she was paying him rent living in his crappy rental garage turned apartment before we were married. But i won out on the deal because when he died my wife inherited a fortune.

Love my wife’s family, Have hated every single one of my brother’s in laws, but he isn’t great at picking em, after three divorces.

Love my wife’s family, Have hated every single one of my brother’s in laws, but he isn’t great at picking em, after three divorces.

Mine were fine... Until the divorce

No, Thank BOB! I haven't had any.

First wifes mother. Long story...

When my late dad in law died by ex got a lot worse I kind of knew that she was like a spoiled brat I really miss him I did a whole lot for my in-laws and the premise is to put it very mildly people bite the hand that feeds them that's kind of what happened to me in too many cases

Absolutely.
And they did not like me.
As Al Capone said "I'm a nice guy, but if you're not nice to me that won't be what you remember me for".

Definitely. They didn’t like me and I didn’t like them either. My exhusband had 2 great grandmas and that was part of what won me over, but too late I found out the rest of his family were 100 different kinds of pain in the ass.

My recent ex boyfriend had a crazy mean mom, and I did too so I thought we had that in common, I didn’t care that she was weird to me I thought not being bothered by each other’s crazy moms was romantic. But he dumped me for a kind of bland girl closer to our daughter’s age who comes from a posh overprotective family.

I want a friend with benefits, I never want to meet another inlaw.

I have been married a couple times and I have had in-laws I loved and some not so much - so yep. I can relate.

I am lucky I adore most of them like they are my own family, and they seem to feel and treat me likewise, but there is always one son of a bitch...yes one, but his own family seem to give him a wide birth, for all I know he could be jealous as well as spiteful..

No, my sister isn't married.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.