Agnostic.com

9 1

Anna's Dress or Bella's dress

If you have seen both 50 shades and Twilight I'm assuming mostly ladies

• 4 votes
  • 10 votes
Pfr1998 5 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both movies were not worth watching.

I too have no clue, I thought it was a Disney thing. I rarely watch TV, except for the news, never watch popular films and rarely, if ever read fiction. Consequently no vote from me.

Fifty Shades is an attack on women.

Neither, who gives a crap....and no, haven't seen either. Did read parts of the Shades of Grey books...the protagonist gal got stupider & stupider and I could not stand it!

From what I've been told, if you want a lesson on what NOT to do in a BDSM relationship read the Shades of Gray books.

What I didn't know until recently is that the Shades of Gray books started out as Twilight fan fiction. I really don't know (and don't care) how true that is though.

Is there a reason why the question at all? Will change anything in this hemisphere voting one way or another? You can tell not interested on the theme nor watched the shows.

I dunno..both dresses are pretty lame..boring white, so tight and long there's no way the bride can dance with her dad afterward.

Furthermore, the color and style of wedding dresses means they can only be worn at a wedding, so only ONCE, then must be stored. And the dresses can cost thousands of dollars..all for one hour's wearing.

The custom of wearing lace white wedding dresses started with Queen Victoria, in 1840, after which the published photos inspired the people to try to copy her.
White was usually worn by the rich, being difficult to buy and maintain, so it was a status symbol.

Before that, people wore beautiful colored gowns that one could wear to a ball, and even in America, brides usually wore their best dresses, and black was popular.
So I don't get why modern Americans, who are not even British, keep slavishly following such a custom.

Since I don't read/watch either, I have no clue.

I have watched both. Definitely Bella's dress.

I love the Twilight series, and yes Bella's dress.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.