Agnostic.com

4 7

So glad I found this site. I was raised as a Catholic in the biggest Catholic country...biggest not the most devoted...Brazil. As I grew older most of my questions about the saw called laws of the Roman Catholic church were unanswered...Today I firmly believe that organized religion is the cause of the madness we today. And lets be honest more people have been killed in name of religion than any war.

CeciRosane60 7 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@CeciRosane60 - Welcome and I do hope you find what you're looking for here.

While I think many of the motivations for war exist independently from religion, it's far easier to gain public support when marketing it to the masses as God's will and a battle of opposing religious values. Welcome to the site!

Not even Catechism class could answer your questions? Anyway, glad you found a place you like to hang out in. BTW my wife and just discovered, after almost 10 years, that our little doggie, Nora Mae, is a fan of Joao & Astrid Gilberto & Stan Getz. We were playing Girl from Ipanema and after Astrid's vocal, Nora comes in at Getz's sax solo howling in harmony.

That is great...but we have so many more great artist and songs for that matter...Garota de Ipanema ( Girl From Ipanema) is to me not the best bossa-nova song.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.