Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Willie Nelson - Something You Get Through - YouTube

For everyone who has had some heartbreak, this is for you.

HippieChick58 9 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having toured and played behind Willie l can tell you he is the person you see. A fine man.

It took me 50 years to get to see him in person, and a friend told he, that Willie would start with WHISKEY RIVER, having seen him several times before, AND HE DID.....I have been a WILLIE fan since the 1950, a maroon western suit, short hair, album cover...he is my hero...DEA, IRS, and still he survives.

Willie sure is looking old and so is Trigger, both have been plucked a lot I'm sure. The government pulled all of Willie's feathers.

Hope he stays around until I am gone at least.

On the Road Again!

Saw Willie once, for free. I was walking home from work one evening in Austin TX, and stopped on S Congress at a hotel bar. Willie happened to be the owner, but the place was on my route home. The bar was empty, which seemed odd as it was early evening. I sat down at the bar, and the bartender said are you here? I replied, "Sorry?" He said, "Willie is jamming in the red room over there," he pointed. I said, "Thanks, gimme a beer."

I walked over to the red room and sure enough, Willie was jamming. There were a few dozen people listening.

I tried once afterward to go to one of his outdoor concerts, but found it impossible to get in. Cars were lined up for miles, not moving.

I believe he is quite ill at the moment? Great singer and the author of "The Penis" poem.

Coldo Level 8 May 11, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78636
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.