Agnostic.com

5 1

What is the most irritating thing about a person that you found out about only after you started living with them?

We want to hear all the sordid details! 😛

atheist 8 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Other than she was a fucking lunatic? Nothing really 🙂

@atheist As much as I hate to admit it I had my suspicions lol

Seriously, I think you should know all their habits before living with them.

Tell me about it lol

@atheist Well....I'm not one to boast lmao

My ex was jealous of my guitar playing, would complain that she had no hobbies... suggested I “grow up and stop playing the guitar”, I told her to tell that to Andrea Segovia! ... it should be noted that she started out as a groupie, she would hang out around the rehearsal space writing out all of our lyrics. Also I was making money as a guitarist and a teacher. She had been a poet when we met and it was her artistic spirit that attracted me to her, she stopped her writing and chose to attack my art instead, i’ve played guitar since I was 4, I was not going to stop for anyone, ...there you have a recipe for divorce... never sugest a musician stop playing because you can’t find a hobby, that was irritating. Had it been snoring or something I would have been fine.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S HEINOUS!!! and REALLY REALLY BIZARRE!
Although you know what? I had a very dear friend from childhood who was an accomplished, famous guitarist, as was his father. He had this GF who met, became enamored of him during one of their shows... FF she would make sarcastic remarks about him needing to "grow up" & "get a REAL job"!!! This guy used to make BANK giving lessons alone. Crazy.
She was a little rich girl who wound up cheating on him with an an older surgeon, old enough to be her father, so she was one of those.

To his credit, my friend was the kindest, sweetest, wonderful person and had no trouble attracting people. I miss him horribly. We had a pact when young that if we ever got old and happened to both be single, we'd marry each other. Unfortunately when i was "ready" to cash in on that promise, found out he'd passed away. We'd always considered each other soulmates. ...

Not being able to stop fighting with ex's or kids.
I don't like being dragged into other peoples disputes.

What about YOUR EXPERIENCE @atheist?

@atheist Alls of 'em!!! 😉 heh

I'll give a couple... hidden alcoholism , passive aggression (which to his credit, was a familial inherited coping mechanism due to "squishing" feelings and not being able to express frustrations in a healthy, productive way. And that shit's contagious. I hated it and hope to never experience it again. I'll be VERY careful next time! If there IS one!

@atheist 😟 😟 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79058
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.