Agnostic.com

29 8

At which level would you be willing to date someone?

I might be willing at #4.

• 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
  • 15 votes
  • 39 votes
  • 31 votes
mebeb32 5 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not looking to date as I am happily married, but if I were I would not be able to date someone who was religious to any degree.

I am open to dating but guys don't want to date me.

I hope your luck changes.

It would take more then a level. I want a lady that has high ideas and determination. A fighter and a lover. I don't care if she believes in god or not... she just has to believe in me and have my back. I don't want to control her. If she believes in god then thats ok with me. Im going to let her know that i don't.

That's pretty open-minded. I'm not sure I would want to date somebody that's religious. I'd rather see eye-to-eye on religion and politics. It doesn't have to be a perfect match, but I don't like to have to deal with the reasoning and cliche's. I had enough of that after my husband died. It can be stifling.

@dianasquillace. Im married and i just described my wife...

If she's level 3 or below she's not serious. If she's above level 7 she may be obsessed with this site. Lol.

That's a good answer. Moderate...

And maybe she wants to get the T shirt...............LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.