Agnostic.com

5 2

Agnostic cruise/tour?

I've thought about this after reading the "dating" posts and general discussion comments.
My wife and I take a few Road Scholar tours annually. Fairly small groups +- 20 people. "Adventure" tours with a theme.
What's the possibility of 20+ Agnostics signing up for, say, a week to 10 day cruise or tour based on being an Agnostic?
Would anyone here do this?

• 5 votes
  • 8 votes
bigpawbullets 9 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd be fearful someone from the Conservative Atheist group would throw me over board. I don't have a last will & testament yet.They might also be pack'in. I would then have to become cunty.

Hey, no firearms allowed. You can hang out with me and my wife. No one goes overboard, except for the snorkeling excursions.

I am aware that there are cruises for nudists and also gay cruises. not an agnostic atheist cruise? Just the idea of a cruise where nobody will ask (at least not seriously. although perhaps as a joke) "have you accepted jesus intoyour heart?" and to be void of that for 7-10 days actually sounds pretty appealing.

I'm living with cancer so it would depend on many factors.

I wouldn't be able to until after December, but after that I'd give it a shot

I'd be interested, if getting there is affordable for me, since I live in Hawaii and the timing worked out for my calendar. Sounds fun!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.