Agnostic.com

13 3

So the far righteous Right Wing Judge Roy Moore running for the Alabama Senate seat said, "the election is in god's hands". WTF does that mean? God is going to stuff the ballot boxes or pull some levers.. When I hear lunatic statements like that i just want to confront these people. So if he wins god did it and if he loses it was all the evil on the left.

Specman 6 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since there is no God, Roy Moore's comment that the election is in God's hands is his way of saying "There's nothing I can do about the results from here on out. Either I'm in or I'm fucked." Perhaps, like Trump, he will continue with his illusion that he should win. In which case, he will blame the Republicans who did not support him, the Democrats who used illegal and unethical methods, or the Republicans in Alabama who did not see the righteousness of his ways. Like Trump he will blame everyone perhaps.

Thats right. Anything good is portrayed as "god's perfect will", and then anything bad is the liberals' fault.

As I have aged through the decades, my once strong faith has eroded to barely existing. My older brain and life experience has seen so much and finds it harder and harder to understand how all the religions can believe theirs is the true way, religious wars through the ages and of course, the therory of creation in 7 days versus thousands of years of slowly evolving into what is our beautiful world today. So, maybe this group can enlighten me and help with my questions. Thank you

I think he was talking about "Putin"! 🙂

If the election was in god's hands, will he now accept that even god doesn't like an obnoxious arsehole like him?

"God" did speak. He told Moore to go fuck himself.

The election was in God's hands... and God made sure Roy Moore lost. Kinda obvious to me...

Thanks to the black voters he lost. Had more to do with Jones having successfully prosecuted KKK members than God.
[facebook.com]

Wtf happened to politics in our country? The presidency is now an entry level position with no experience required , and people like Moore who are sexist ,racist pedophiles who are still following the Old Testament are running for office. I must be getting old! I long for the day that running for politics was supposed to be for the best and brightest Among Us

When was that?

It’s been a slow boil…. End of the fairness doctrine, the citizens united ruling and continued gerrymandering have allowed big money and evil men (with their supporting wives) to drastically move politics to a radical state. No longer do we send our best to negotiate for our benefits, our best lose in the primaries because they’re not radical enough for either extreme. If the nation survives trump, we’d better get it together fast - and keep it there.

The arrogant bastard rode in on a horse today to cast his vote. I laughed my ass off when the horse damn near threw him off as he was leaving. Even a horse knows what a POS this guy is.

Perhaps when he gives his concession speech, he can skip the horse and ride out in a kiddie car. He needs to stick with what he knows.

You constantly hear that being said by politicians ect in the Middle East. "We will win the battle for Mosel , God willing " or "With God's help we will win the battle for Mosel" or some other date palm shit hole and so on and so on. Strikes me as to what a piss weak God 'He' is if he can't even fight 'His' own battles.

I’d say his god just turned on him! Fuck yeah 😉

Varn Level 8 Dec 12, 2017

If it was, it wasn’t his god.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8001
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.