Agnostic.com

6 2

QUESTION Jake Tapper fact checks Roy Moore spokesman - YouTube

Roy Moore spokesman about swearing on a Bible for elected office. lol

bingst 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was so glad to see Moore get his ass handed to him, served the creep right.

Using the bible has proven to be not a trust worthy item in determining how well they will preform their duties. Some are spies,others steal and some just fool around. That just about covers the Congress , oh yes the president!

What a dumb ass! Without knowledge or credibility.

Typical Christian ignoramus. Firstly, there is no 'the bible' there are many. Secondly, as the moderator says, one does not have to swear on a bible. When one is sworn in for jury duty the normal case is to say "so help me god". Most courtrooms allow an opt out of that and can simply say "so help me". I know because I raised a stink at my last jury duty. The court apologized.

I posted this one yesterday too. The look on this morons face when he realizes that you aren't required to swear on a Bible is utterly priceless.

I feel informed now. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8042
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.