Agnostic.com

32 2

How would you replace religion?

What methods would you use? Defeating their influence over humanity requires providing the same resources without the bloodshed, manipulation, abuse, hypocrisy, and the most pathetic, lack of proof. Replacing it is necessary, because if it leaves an empty spot, it leaves also a chance for something more useless to take the spot. It’s irresponsible to just destroy it just to let a worse plague to take its place.

• 2 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 14 votes
AgnosticDeist 3 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

replace is the wrong term. the pursuit of rational thought for the betterment of the common people would be best

A 20 year long limited Benelovent Humanist Agenda Dictatorship.

We clean up and sort out the mess than hand it back reluctantly.

Find a purpose in life. In my case is music.

Sorry to those who voted before I edited the description to address oversights I made in my reasoning.

If somehow disappeared I think something would creep in and fill the void. Probably politics, specifically party membership.

would you bother.

No vote, I am not trying to replace .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.