Agnostic.com

11 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No surprises there...

Separation of church and state...

THE DYING WORDS OF THE MURDERED JEWS OF WORLD WAR 2.......................................
.................................IN GOD WE TRUST ....................................

THE DYING WORDS OF THE MURDERED JEWS OF WORLD WAR 2.......................................
.................................IN GOD WE TRUST ....................................

Sorry. You cannot force me to have and display a license plate that makes claims for a deity. Any idiot would know this was just common sense.

When I hear or see that phrase I think " , all others must pay cash." The implication is God's checks don't bounce, his promises not so much.

I like that letter. There's a hint of legal threat at the last paragraph. If not, the FFRF will get right on it.

Obviously, on money as well, and 'under God' in the pledge of allegiance. All unconstitutional!

N7EIE Level 6 May 13, 2018

And look at what a great state it is. ?

Police Cars Bigly.

An honest, concerted effort but a lost cause in this country.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.