Agnostic.com

9 2

Hard copy or soft copy?

I prefer hard copy, i can easily focus reading if i can actually see it. i mean as a solid material. 🙂

• 15 votes
  • 10 votes
Jakinase 5 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Soft copy is usually cheaper so I don't feel as wasteful when I read it once and give it away.

I just like the way a hard copy feels and looks.

Hard copy for home, soft copy for long waits like the VA, audio for long drives.

When I had good vision, I preferred hard copy. Now, I sue technology to assit me, so soft copy is preferable.

I put hard copy but I much prefer audiobooks since I can listen at work.

I do both. Hard copies and if there's something I want to keep I scan it or download it. Hard copies don't take immediate focus and I can look at it at my leisure. I can also make notes in the margins. When I donate my mags to others they tell me they enjoy my comments. Things like FFRF newsletter and the Humanist magazine I like to read on an ongoing basis and when I am ready.

Hard copy, I still subscribe to a newspaper

N7EIE Level 6 May 14, 2018

Cost and convenience favor soft copy. You don't need to find bookshelf space or carry heavy boxes when you move either.

Yeah soft copy easy to carry around and is not to heavy and is cheaper too

Rosh Level 7 May 14, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.