Agnostic.com

11 1

QUESTION Christian Doctor Removed 3-Year-Old Girl’s Clitoris To Prevent Masturbation

I hope he not just loses his license, but has to serve time in jail for this.

snytiger6 9 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A US court just ruled than a ban on female genital mutilation was unconstitutional. & a female doctor was aquitted of mutilating several girls.

Carin Level 8 Dec 17, 2018

That was a very poor ruling. Fredom of religion should be up to each individual and not extend to give people the right to mutilate others. When the children grow up, they can have their own genitals mutilated if they so choose, bu thte choice shoudl be their own.

Genital mutilation is illegal in the US and other countries. The doctor needs to go to jail for a very long time. It is the epitome of misogyny.

Yes, I also think he should lose his license to practice medicine as well as go to jail for deliberate mutilation of a child.

The ban was just declared unconstitutional! I am furious!

This is truly disgusting but it is happening today in America. There are still a lot of Muslim girls having the procedure done on them. For some reason many folks don't seem to find this as abhorrent as when it's done to a Christian girl. When Ayaan Hirsi Ali is booked at universities folks on the extreme left have her banned. I find that disgusting also.

gearl Level 8 Dec 14, 2017

Cut off his glans, he could still "function".......

Absolutely disgusting!

John Harvey Kellogg, physician, nutritionist, and co-inventor of corn flakes, was a zealous crusader against masturbation, a position partly inspired by Seventh-Day Adventist theology and partly by puritanical medical ideas common in his era. He promoted genital mutilation in both boys and girls. Since this post focuses on FGM, I will stick to that here: he advocated applying pure carbolic acid (phenol) to the clitoris to discourage arousal and, in cases of (alleged) nymphomania, his list of treatments included the removal of the clitoris and the labia minora.

The corn flakes invented by Kellogg and his brother in 1894 were deliberately bland because it was believed that a bland diet inhibited arousal. Graham crackers were developed several decades earlier on the basis of the same reasoning, as propounded by the vegetarian Presbyterian minister and temperance leader Sylvester Graham.

I’m appalled. I’m horrified. I’m very sad. I’m against all child mutilation—circumcision (male and female), and chimera/hermaphroditism genital forced choice.

he needs his cock cut off but leave the balls so he still gets horny.

As if being mentally abused weren't enough, the physical abuse through female genital mutilation and circumcision (the latter when done for religious reasons only) is just warped. How can any rational human being think these things are justifiable. There sure are some wackos out there, including certain organised religions.

SICK PRACTICE-Does anyone know how many religious entities did this in the US? What about groups that shun appearance like the FLDS, Amish,Mennonites, etc? Love to see a study on this tragic practice.

He should lose his fingers.

Just his fingers? 😉

Yeah. Perhaps removing his dick would deter other doctors from following his example.

On NPR, they did a story on female genital mutilation, and I ws shocked to find out how widespread it actually is in he U.S. I thought it was just in Middle Eastern countries.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8127
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.