Agnostic.com

18 5

Who started this crazy crap that you need something on your head~~ some shit just doesn't make any sense. But if non theists were to have a hat.. what would it look like? Let's get creative here..🙂

mistymoon77 9 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A tin foil hat!

orion Level 5 Dec 14, 2017

The Whitest Kids You Know -- God Wants You to Wear a Hat

How about bubble-wrap? Or, a whole suit of bubble-wrap, like on "Dude, Where's My Car?". Zoltan!!! 🙂

Can we for a minute realize that the “hats” are to show respect for their god. I personal love to wear hats. Cowboy in the summer, wool cap in the winter (think peaky blinders). But I wear no hat for a god and don’t disrespect those who do.

Like this? @godef

I'm really trying to envision an anti-halo. lol

Rainbow Unicorn Adult Wig.

This has my vote.

My hat it has three corners...

ags2 Level 5 Dec 13, 2017

I like the Rasputin look...

I vote for that yellow furry thing the Antichrist in chief is wearing ... lol

How about an anti-halo?

godef Level 7 Dec 13, 2017

To make you taller/stand out....biggest and/or more colorful hat get's to tell the littler hats what to do....I think we should have a hat so big we can drive it around....got a license for that car....Screw you, man, this is my religious hat....

They're all old and hiding the balding. It's a distraction from the lack of hair.

We are not religious so no hat. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 13, 2017

Do Pastafarians have a hat? 😛

@MsOliver lol

It’s hatred/disgust for what we are born with. Sad.

Non-theist would never be able to agree on any specific hat, that's both what makes us great and keeps us from being a united power which is why we are slow to grow. If not for the internet we would still be spread out and unorganized. (My opinion of course)

A dunce cap

Tin foil. Keeps out the mind control beams. :-0

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8139
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.