Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shocking behaviour

I don't know what to think of Haley. Sometimes she shows intelligence and courage. Sometimes she is an ideologue, and says and does things publicly that she knows to be false and morally wrong.

Completely disgusts me. I fail to understand how we look the other way when Israel engages in the very activities we went and fought Germany over in WWII. Genocide, Seizing of private land and property, and the creation of the , in effect, largest concentration camp by isolating Palestinians in Gaza and restricting their movement and free assembly boggles the mind.

She wants to run for president and has to court AIPAC support.

I actually have a lot of respect for how Nikki Haley handles herself in the UN. I, personally think the UN should be dismantled and called into question. So many of its leaders are dictators guilty of human rights violations in their own countries.
This guy, Mossab Yousef Hassan, son of one of the founders of Hamas is one of my heroes! Check this out: he appears at 1:00 if you want to jump to that.

A convert to Christianity who went from one fanaticism to another!

to me, pretty impressive. If you don't care for what he says about Israel, I'd look at what he says about the Palestinian Authority. This guy is spot on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:82148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.