Agnostic.com

8 3

PICK-UP LINES/INTRODUCTIONS
This is supposed to be somewhat of a dating site so: What pick-up lines/introductions worked for you? Which ones worked on you? If you have a really bad one go ahead and share but maybe focus on the ones that worked?

kmdskit3 8 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll usually say "Hi! How are you?" And / or give her an honest compliment on jewelry or clothing.

CS60 Level 7 Dec 14, 2017

Intentionally bad pick up lines are the best! Somewhere, I have 1001 TESTED pick up lines and answers (I think we only got to 5 or 6 hundred) years ago...from raunchy to the absurd....I remember the last one, though:
Hi, my name is Johnny, and would you like to buy insurance for you life and family in this time of trials and tribulations? (You are hoping for a 'No' answer...I believe I got a 'Whaaaa?' or 'Huh?'😉 No, well, good, cuz I am not selling any, but I would like to know your name and buy you a drink.

I would like a joke if it made sense in the context of the encounter

I think pick up lines always imply leisure suits and finger pistols....and maybe, if they are particularly awesome 'pew pew pew' sound effects.

None so far on this site-The one that worked on me resulting in a very unhealthy 10 year on/off relationship was "I work hard and play hard."

that's a like in 'sympathy'...

I remember a time when I was a kid and my friends all had a bet. Who could do the worst pick up line.

We were swimming around the harbor near the beach recreation area. I saw a girl around my age floating around in an inflatable hoop/ring. I was about 20-30m away and I was a pretty frequent swimmer. So I took 3 quick inhale/exhales then took in a deep breath, swam down 3-5m and across in her direction. I'm about 6m below her now and I let out 90% of my air. I watch the bubbles go to the surface and then I resurface 3 meters away from her and I'm like "Hey there, you're so beautiful that you've left me breathless"

Prettiest lady (in my mind) in this great big Honky Tonk, turns to me and says; "Do you come here often?" She has been my Lady for 27 years now.

bumps/backs into me while wrapping up a story with, "...spherical chickens, of uniform density, in a vacuum. Oh, excuse me miss."

Big Bang Theory?

@kmdskit3 inspired by, but refined in engineering physics class

I think I may have to look that up. With that joke I feel a little like Penny. 🙂

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

godef Level 7 Dec 14, 2017

None work on me. It's a turn-off to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.