Agnostic.com

5 8

Ever date someone that was someone special?

I was 18 dating a girl in texas. Her family were the Dunlops of Dunlop tires. Skinny little girl 20 years old... she could play that piano. I found out later when i was over seas. I quit writing her because i got crazy for another girl who became my first wife. Yeah... i could of been Bob Dunlop..lol.

By BucketlistBob8
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

?

That's fare.

You might still be making tires now Bob. smile008.gif

Paul628 Level 8 May 16, 2018

Lol... yeah... and sweeping the floors...lol.

Everybody I dated was special.

kenriley Level 8 May 16, 2018

Ok...

Bob, honey, we're all speshiul. Just not famous or infamous.

Awww shucks.... your so right. My joke point was i could of been Bob Dunlop...lol. another words taking her last name instead of mine.

Couple of friends and I went to Malibu to work in the summer when I was a freshman in college. One of my friends was Sweet on Mr. Heinz granddaughter. there was no shortage of material to tease him with.

hankster Level 9 May 16, 2018

That's cool..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:82381'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!