Agnostic.com

13 1

If you could re-live one year of your life, what would it be and why?

Whether it's because you really enjoyed it or want to make a change, what year of your life would you re-live?

silvereyes 8 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would relive every year of the '80's again. On a continuous loop if possible. I loved my partner, my job and the night life. I was at my peak, in perfect health and burning the candle at both ends with great pleasure.

10th year on this earth. It was a year of lessons which have for good or bad have impacted the path of life.

1999....I wouldn't have gotten married....

And my partner wouldn't have died.

19th year. Very much in love!

This one. I would be there to stop my wife from drinking herself to death.

None, each one taught me lessons that made me as I am today...

There are so many that I would want to change, yet the circumstances were not in my purview.

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. I’ve made a lot of good decisions too. 15, 19, 24, 30. I could think of many years, for good and bad, that I’d like to do over. But honestly, I wouldn’t be me, and know what I do, if I changed anything. So I will go with none. 🙂

1979 was a good year . My first sandsculpture world Championship title. Plus first lover.
1990, birth of my daughter was best moment.
Overall been lucky in life.

I bore very easily. Re-live a year of my life? Been there, done that. Why would I want to do it again, I'd already know what was going to happen. To change something? It took all that to make me who I am today, and I like who I am today.

The year my wife died. Why? So I could make different decisions. Maybe she’d be alive now if I had made those.

1978... I should of stayed in the military... I got greedy for the journeyman pay on the outside.

1. I would not have reconciled with my wife. By early 2014 she had broken all but one of the commitments she had made four years earlier, multiple times.
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8301
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.