Agnostic.com

7 3

What do you think of people who try or brainwash other people?

I’m convinced sometime that these people do this on purpose, but at the same time they really do think they’re doing something to try and help you. Then again, sometime I’m convinced that people try to do this as they have some kind of obsession with power and to control others to try and get them to believe what they think they should or how they want them to believe. What do you think?

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

there is no proof of any god, and believers know this. none of them are 100% sure. if they can make you believe, it makes them feel more sure of their baseless beliefs. its a self gratification thing and has nothing to do with saving you.

turf Level 5 Dec 15, 2017

The only reason to brainwash someone is to control them that is the sole purpose of it. It's a lot of work to brainwash someone properly, you don't want to waste all that effort and get nothing in return.

This is how I see it ,all of Charles Manson's followers are now devout Christians.

Yep, that itself tell me enough!

I agree.

not a lot. I like to make my own choices.

Mostly they are evil, even if well intention ed. It is a case where the path to hell is paved with good intentions. Even if we on this site don't believe in hell, the statement still conveys its intended meaning.

They are despicable, dangerous people who use others for their own ends.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.