Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Yanny or Laurel: Which do you hear? - YouTube

Is this a joke? I very clearly hear one and they are not the same at all. Apparently some people hear the other one just as clearly.

MsAl 8 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yanny is the only correct answer.

I tried it on some kids this morning. My 9 year old heard Laural and the neighbor girl hear Yanni, then they argued alot. I didn't tell them the choices before either, just told them to listen and tell me what they heard. So weird. The words are completely different none of the sounds are the same at all..

MsAl Level 8 May 17, 2018

I only heard Yanny for the first 4 or so times I listened this morning, then if I listened really hard, I could hear both at the same time, like two people speaking. Then later I listened again and only heard Laurel. Then later in the day, I could only hear both. Just now, I only hear Laurel, ha ha! So weird.

Remi Level 7 May 17, 2018

I only hear Laurel. I even listened to a special adjusted version that's supposed to help you hear Yanni and I still couldn't hear it.

I just heard about this on the radio. This is really freaky. I only hear 'yanni' and can't understand how anyone can hear 'laurel' and then to find out it is supposed to be 'laurel' ...

I've heard both depending on where I'm streaming from. This one is Yanny,

Laurel. Very clearly and distinctly. Im 68.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83166
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.