Agnostic.com

10 1

How far would you be willing to go for love?

pierceddogmom 4 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Chicago.

BD66 Level 8 Oct 8, 2017

I've travelled to Texas and north Carolina for two different women just to be hurt and rejected by both, anymore I want someone who will go the same distance I would for them, I need a partner to share life with

If I have the chance, whatever distance but if I can't, 50 miles would be my limit.

And I would do anything for love. But I won't do that.

I'm willing to meet halfway. Whenever I've tried to bend over backwards for her I end up getting burned and finding her with someone else.
Do I have trust issues? You bet, I used to give out trust as a benefit of the doubt. Now it must be earned.

As far as it takes and beyond 🙂 love knows no bounds🙂

I am a hopeless romantic with trust issues. Most of the time I end up in the "friend zone". I really want to say I would go all out but I have burned so many times in the past at some point I would and have just given up.

You're probably a nice guy and in my experience most women aren't looking for the nice guy. They're looking for other qualities and those qualities seem to exclude the nice guy as if as showing kindness means you're not capable of those other qualities. I m sure to get a bunch of angry replies but this is my opinion and not a fact. When I've been the guy that caters to the needs and desires that women claim they want I always end up in the friend zone. Whenever I act less interested I get far more attention but that's not who I am I'm literally incapable of being that person. I'm a nice guy. I want to be clear that not all women are this way I used the word most deliberately. It's just that a high proportion of women seem as though power strength drives financial success all outweigh the nice guy. And sometimes those things can go hand-in-hand you can be a nice guy and still have drives strength financial success.

I've gone way to far for it, this time it better come to me!

See you tomorrow. 😉

I'm a hopeless romantic and a sentimental fool. I love being in love and I fall in love much too easy. Though my head maybe above the clouds, my feet, however, are firmly on the ground.

Sad to think that I don't go too far.

Just like in gambling, you wouldn't want to be taken for a ride and walk your way home with your hands in your pockets touching each other

prob like, 10 feet

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.