Agnostic.com

9 1

Describe your perfect date.

Mine goes something like this:

In the morning, a two to three hour hike on a pine-covered mountain. Bonus points for ocean views. Hot tub after the hike, then a wonderful brunch at a restaurant we both adore, followed by an afternoon alone together in a bed with clean cotton sheets and a nice breeze blowing in through the window. A light dinner that evening, and then who knows...

Diarmaede 7 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A 10AM breakfast in a noiseless coffee shop.

I usually like to cook for her then watch a movie together. But going out is always fun as well.

Damn, too bad you're not female. Hiking, eating, "napping", eating and ...

It might be interesting to cook - get something together for the crockpot, then hike or bike, eat, "nap". It could also be interesting to do a volunteer activity.

As long as there is good conversation and lots of laughs, it doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing.

CS60 Level 7 Dec 14, 2017

meeting someone drunk in the middle of a feild miles from home at a scooter rally

I guess a perfect date for me has very little to do with the specific activities. I just want something quiet, private, with deep conversation and good humor, an emotional connection, basking in her presence and never wanting the evening to end, and knowing she feels the same way.

its the company you keep not where you keep it.

I like the hike segment a lot. Though I would prefer bringing food along, and munching in some peaceful, scenic setting - hopefully with abundant wildlife about.

Then finally, returning to a home base, and showering (maybe together) .

Sit in a comfy spot to read to one another, followed by whatever should develop afterwards ...

I have found out that the best days, are the ones where plans aren’t followed and things happen as they do.

One time I can enjoy broiled scallops without getting food poisoning - happened three nights ago.

food poisoning-bad date

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.