Agnostic.com

12 4

With the new year approaching and a new year, new you attitude, what changes do you feel would benefit others best?

Flowerkat813 4 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Things to give up:

1. Doubting yourself
  2. Negative thinking
  3. Criticizing others (unless the believe in GOD!) 🙂
  4. Negative self-talk
    5.Procratination
  5. Fear of suucces
  6. People pleasing

Learning tolerance of diversity, rejecting greed and violence, learning to share and accepting that we have but one life and but one home and learning to care for it; you know those things the smart one picked up in kindergarten.

What would benefit others best is if they keep their distance and leave me the hell alone.

Slow down, you move too fast...
Thank you Simon and garfunkle... 😉

If I fucking died.

May I ask why you feel that way?

Cuz I'm the villain, baby!

I. Overturn Citizens United.
2. Increase the minimum wage to a living wage.
3. Institute strict ethics in government policies.
4. Impeach Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

If i smoked a bit less.

It's hard. I smoked from 1 - 3 packs a day for well over 40 years. Today, I wish I had been able to ramp up my courage to quit long before I did. Quit 21 years ago, but not before it contributed to heart problems and COPD. If you can make yourself quit, you will thank yourself later. Not preaching. Just encouraging you to try hard to make the rest of your life livable == while you can still make a difference.

the number changes that is all. life goes on as before. people havent always counted the years. all we have done is travel round the sun,its no big deal, we have been doing that for millions of years ll

If they spent less time complaining about what is going on, more thought how to make things better. (What a concept that would be?) perhaps some of the people that could really make a difference would think of running for governmental office.

I'd like to see the "fake news" meme disappear and for people to realize that "the media" doesn't exist as some monolithic boogeyman out to destroy truth.

I would love to see churches being taxed, and the fake church of Scientology too, that one for sure. I would like to see zoos and zooquariums closed forever, and people find other ways to entertain themselves and children other that using animals for entertainment. I could go on.... l

Should include LDS after all that religion was invented in the state of Utah not all that long ago.

a huge increase in contraceptives

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8356
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.