Agnostic.com

15 3

What YouTube channel is great to binge?

I have many channels I'm subscribed to but the best one I've found for binging is Red vs Blue. I start watching that and before I know it hours have gone by.

Kbdank71 7 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Atop the 4th wall
Cinema snob
Cosmic skeptic
Atheist experience
Night Terrors

JRE. Some interesting chats there.

Don't know Utube at all.

Good Mythical Morning

If you have Netflix, you can watch seasons 1-13 as full length videos.

John Oliver

Trevor Noah is good too

I like International Music, Films, and Series. Father Brown, Horatio Hornblower, Star Media. Tony Bennet, Bob Dylan, Jesse Cook, Buena Vista Social Club. Bart Erhman, The Atheist Experience, Norm Chomsky,

HISHE (how it should have ended) definitely my to pick.
Adult swim.
CollegeHumor.
Darkmatter2525.
Cracked used to be good.

Henri Le Chat. It's a French speaking cat in the throes of existential despair.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. Funny as hell.

What culture and watch mojo I can get lost so easily you start with one list and then it's 5 hours later also there's Franklin Wood Works the guy makes amazing stuff whether it's guitars or furniture he takes a step by step approach and shows where he messes up so anyone with a similar project can avoid his mistakes

Funny you would ask that, as I am doing this at the very time I am responding to your inquiry... I am currently binge-watching Travel Man, a BBC comedy travel show starring Moss from The IT Crowd... It's absolutely wonderful very entertaining and informative

How about reading a book for a change.

@Kbdank71 It is a suggestion, don't get so tetchy.

@Kbdank71, @gloriadeb I am glad that you read daily. Judgemental, no it is a suggestion.

@Kbdank71, @gloriadeb, @HoracioM Audiobooks are great, I listen to them all the time.

AronRa.

Holy Koolaid. Just under 40k subscribers. Owner/host is a member here.

I only use it for music.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.