Agnostic.com

17 1

What's your take on manscaping?

Guys, ever clean up the twig and berries? If so, shave or wax? Ladies, do you prefer your man's tackle bearded, trimmed, or no hair at all?

jwd45244 7 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well if you’re lucky enough to be in an intimate relationship, it would seems to be the polite thing to do, especially if you expect to get any action down there ?

I like hairy chests. The rest is up to the man. How do you feel about hairy women?

I'll be honest. A landing strip or less is what I prefer.

There is a "Trimming the Bushes" Group if you are interested.

I prefer trimmed or shaved. I know how difficult I can be to shave lady parts so I can't even image trying to shave berries!

ha ha ha ha... now you really made me laugh !!!!! Touche !!!!!!!

@IamNobody well seriously! Balls have so much extra skin. And if you hit a guy near his knee, he acts like you almost punched him in the balls! So “sensitive”

@Marcie1974 oh well, if you ever really want to do some damage to a thug threatening you then kick him in the nuts... It hurts probably as in giving birth !!!!! ??????????

Only shave my face.
Don't care what women shave or where.

I think it's safe to assume that pretty much all of us like a clean work and play space.

Trim is fine for both genders. For me shaving looks ridiculous for both genders.That triangle patch of fur on women is really sexy to me. If l have to pick a hair out of my teeth then we are both having a great day! ?

I like to trim everything, if not completely shave it. It just looks cleaner and "prettier".....and bigger lol

I have gone out with women that liked it completely clean, somewhere in between, or jungle worthy. It's amazing to see women's opinions on if they like a more "metrosexual" man or a "manly" man. When I was younger I was a BIT metrosexual, but it was because my girlfriend liked it. I shaved my face and kept up my hair much more than usual (even had blond highlights) because that's what she liked. After her I was mostly just a manly man with a beard and the occasional crotch shave lol

I am what I am and I like what I like on me. If someone else doesn't.......oh well.

Run the clippers over to keep it trimmed. I'd never go shaved though. I shaved my chest once and found it strangely disturbing.

Shaved. Hygienic, and in my experience: women prefer it.

KenG Level 6 May 18, 2018

I prefer to just have a clean, grown look. There is no need or merit in having a special haircut for your genitals, and it is not appropriate or dignifying for an adult man to be hairless down there, as if he were impersonating a child.

What do you mean: not appropriate? It’s our bodies. Shouldn’t we have the right to options?

True, that would have a creep factor.

@Emme Yes it would, sir

@DZhukovin
Thanks!
(psst, I'm not a sir, though)?

I do some trimming and shaving. I guess it's for myself because no one else has seen my junk in quite some time.

I you want me going there, I don't wanna floss or pick hair outta my throat. Thanks?

Emme Level 7 May 18, 2018

That's why I do it. Also, if she wants me to wear a condom, being bald makes it easier for it to roll all the way down, and stay all the way down.

@Fit-50something
And NOT get all caught up.

A third option is Nair. Just don't leave it on for longer than the instructions specify.

depends on the lady i am dating, i want her to be happy.

I have my girlfriend shave me.

Thou art courageous!

you are brave, remember the old saying, woman scorned. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.